Friday, July 10, 2015

Cake Batter Yogurt

Sometimes, I try to be good and not eat ice cream and candy and all the horrible other things I should not be eating.    I tend not to deny myself anything forever, because it only makes me binge on it later.  However, when I have not denied myself anything for a while (meaning I have been overeating and eating unhealthily for a while), I use yogurt as a base to try to assuage my desires for bad things.

I wanted funfetti everything recently.  Still want funfetti everything.  So I made myself some yogurt with the  mix.

Cake Batter Yogurt

1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
2 tablespoons funfetti cake mix
whipped cream (optional)
extra sprinkles to taste

1.)  Mix cake mix into the greek yogurt.  This needs to be mixed well or it will be gritty.  It might not be a bad idea to use a small hand mixer. I was too lazy to do that, but I also don't care if it is a little gritty.



2.)  Fold in extra sprinkles.  I didn't, but it would be lovely :-)

3.) Top with whipped cream and extra sprinkles, if desired.


 Ta da!  Yumsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment